Jeffery A. Gump
Education:Bachelor's Degree, Virginia Tech
Jeff is a Financial Advisor with over 15 years of experience providing banking, insurance, investment, retirement planning, and estate consulting services. His greatest value to his clients is helping them make smart decisions and avoid costly mistakes. His clients include health care professionals, closely-held business owners, and high-net-worth retirees.
He helps his clients with the creation and implementation of strategic financial plans. Jeff is a firm believer that everyone needs a financial game plan that can be monitored and tracked to help clients realize their goals and dreams.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert Wealth Management LLC, Jeff was the Regional Director of Strategic Planning at Level Four Advisory Services and a financial advisor at H&R Block for 11 years. Jeff has lived in Virginia Beach since 1997 with his wife and their three children.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Financial & Retirement Planning
- Corporate Benefits & Retirement Plans
- Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- FINRA series 4, 7, 52, 63, and 65
- Life & Health Insurance and Variable Contracts Licensed in Virginia, Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida
- Currently Enrolled in a Certified Financial Planners™ Program at The American College
- Board President, Larkspur/Salem Recreation Association
- Treasurer, Virginia Rush Booster Club
- Tidewater Hokie Club